Posted by Judy Moon
Kansa wands have become one of my new favorite healing tools.
First of all, I just like saying it – Kansa Wand. It sounds magical, a little “Harry Potteresque.”
What the heck are they?
A Kansa Wand is an Ayurvedic healing tool. The end is made of an ancient blend of metals known as “healing metals”. Tools like this have been used for centuries in India to enhance health, increase energy, relieve stress promote overall wellness and longevity. The repetitive strokes pull acidity of the tissues. So the process is mildly detoxifying and rebalancing.
Other benefits include:
- Stimulates the lymphatic system.
- Revitalizes tired feet
- Eases pain and tension in muscles
- Pulls excess heat from the boduy
- Helps induce deep relaxation and can improve the quality of sleep
- Benefits internal organs in the same way reflexology can by stimulating the major energy nerve endings in the feet
- Provides a gentle lift to the face
- The electrical conductivity of the metal works on the subtle electrical system of the body that runs in the meridians and chakras, having a balancing and revitalizing effect
- It tunes the body in a similar way to listening to gong sounds that lift the spirits
We are currently spotlighting this treatment for fall with our All About Autumn package – it’s a full body massage incorporating the Kansa Wands and ending with some refreshing apple cider and ginger snaps.
We recently had a visit from Laura from Girl Around Town for the treatment. Check out the link for the review!